Orpheus is committed to sharing its dynamic process of shared leadership, collective creativity, and artist citizenry with musicians of all ages.
Programs are available in varying lengths, from single sessions of 2-4 hours to mini residencies of 2-3 weeks. Activities may include:
- Ensemble coaching sessions
- Individual instrument masterclasses
- Conductorless orchestra training residencies
- Side-by-side rehearsals and/or performances with Orpheus musicians
- Orpheus Process Workshops: exploring the Orpheus leadership structure, leadership responsibilities, CORE and FULL rehearsal design, entrepreneurship, and project planning
Programs can be offered at your school or instititution, or at Orpheus’ home in New York City.